Measured variables are
- Focus Time. Time from focus call to successfull focus event.
- Capture Start/Shutter Time. Time from capture call to the moment when the capture sequence has started.
- Capture Image/JPEG Available. Time from capture call to the moment when an image is available.
- Capture Completed. Time from capture call to the moment when the capture sequence is complete.
- Shot To Shot. Time between sequential captures.
Focus time depends on many things such as distance to object.
To make as comparable focus time results as possible on different devices, take pictures from the same object and from the same distance on all devices.
Other results are more comparable. Most variability here is caused by the image compression, so taking pictures from same objects with different devices gives the best results.